Friday, September 09, 2005


Howie's Gone! Where's the Beefcake?.....

Howie got voted off Big Brother last night. Now what are we girls going to have to look at? Nothing left but the ladies. Rats! He will be missed. The remaining contestants are all so Gawd-awful serious. Where will we get laughs and whimsy, like Howie's illuminated Jedi saber in the dark. Oh well.

In the meantime, I'll be rooting for Janie. I know, I know...she is like Marilyn Monroe Reincarnated with the cutesy-pie voice and sexiness; but damn, that girl knows how to play the game. And I do believe she is super-smart--excellent memory and even better physical skills--everything needed to win over most of the people most of the time. The others are jealous of her ability to "manipulate" the men; but honestly, I think she simply knows how to relate to them well. And more importantly, she has the chutzpah to stand up and say, "I can win this challenge," right to their faces. Men can respect a lady like that. Perhaps she grew up with a couple of brothers rather than sisters. I know from experience that helps in dealing with the 
opposite sex. 

As you'll notice, I forgave Howie and Janelle for their blasting crude remarks a few weeks ago. If April and the others have forgiven them, then I certainly can. I'm happy as well because that frees me up to root for Janelle again. Sorry I don't like the others, but I don't see any great skill amongst their ranks; and I believe in skill being the winning factor over simply being there and acting like a nice guy. This is a contest, not a tea party. 


Copyright 2005 JO Janoski 

Your Free Personal Library


No comments:

Post a Comment