1. I don't drive. I've tried, but I have an intense fear of physical danger.
2. I haven't listened to popular music hardly at all since the late 60's. I love classical music even though I don't know much about it.
3. I love everything from the 19th Century. I absolutely swoon at antiques of any kind. I'm convinced I lived then and then somehow in a weird cosmic burp I got dumped here.
4. And yet, I embrace modern technology. I love computers. I've used mac, windows, and ubuntu. I have no fear.
5. I love nature like it's religion, but I'm not a tree hugger, but rather an artist of a sort, writing about it and photographing it, never politicizing it.
6. I absolutely hate having company around the house. Please don't visit me. I'd rather meet friends at restaurants.
Many thanks to Jo (the other one) for tagging me. I in turn tag Bob, Harry, Shirley, Scot, and Terry--You guys know who you are!