Friday, December 23, 2005

My Last Blog Before the Holiday...
I think Christmas cooking 
is making me punchy...

*     *     *

My Favorite Foods...and Then Some

Turkey and stuffing, potatoes and peas
Love eating each and every one of these!
Christmas cookies from Mom's kitchen oven!
I feel like I died and went straight to heaven!
But one thing I wish that no one would make
Is that petrified, dry, lousy fruit cake!

*     *     *

Someone on the Rooftop

Santa on the rooftop! HO! HO! HO!
Gifts for everybody! Head to toe!
He'll slide down the chimney, 1, 2, 3
Bringing presents for you and for me!
Sure hope he doesn't get stuck up there,
Between the rooftop and who knows where.
Poor jolly Santa, chubby as can be
Stuck in the chimney for all to see!
We'll push his head down and pull below.
We'll wiggle him and jiggle him just so.
We want our goodies! He's gotta drop
Down with our presents! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!


Merry Christmas Everyone!


Copyright 2005 JO Janoski 




No comments:

Post a Comment